Many businesses are keen to employ home-grown British graduates. The attractions are obvious – intelligent, qualified people with English as their first language, educated and resident in the UK.
But, whilst we do supply British graduates, our focus is on international graduates. Why?
Advantages of international graduates and interns
- There are huge and largely untapped pools of talent outside the UK.
- There is strong demand from international graduates to come and work in the UK.
- Most international graduates speak English fluently, many as their native tongue.
- Many already have work experience, and some here in the UK.
- They bring new approaches and ideas.
- They will help to internationalise your company’s culture and broaden its horizons.
- They can help with export, international sales & marketing, finding partners, collaborations, etc.
- Many of the brightest, best educated, and well trained graduates come from outside the UK.
- Their willingness to come to the UK highlights their mobility, independence, ambition and motivation.
- Some may be more competitive in their salary requirements.
- Some may have considerably more professional experience than their British counterparts.
- Many of the world’s top universities and business schools are outside the UK.
- The countries we recruit from share similar cultures to ours (Europe and the Commonwealth).
- There are no issues with work permits or visas as we recruit from EU and Commonwealth countries.