At InterGrad our focus is on international graduates, mainly from the EU. Why?
Advantages of International Graduates & Interns
- There are huge and largely untapped pools of talent outside the UK.
- There is strong demand from international graduates to come and work in the UK.
- Most international graduates speak English fluently, many as their native tongue.
- Many already have work experience.
- They bring new approaches and ideas.
- They will help to internationalise your company’s culture and broaden its horizons.
- They can help with export, international sales & marketing, finding partners, collaborations, etc.
- Many of the brightest, best educated, and well trained graduates come from outside the UK.
- Their willingness to come to the UK highlights their mobility, independence, ambition and motivation.
- Some may be more competitive in their salary requirements.
- Some may have considerably more professional experience than their British counterparts.
- Many of the world’s top universities and business schools are outside the UK.
- The countries we recruit from share similar cultures to ours.
- There are no issues with work permits or visas as we recruit from EU countries.