The quality of our process is the same for interns as it is for permanents.
We don’t distinguish between interns and perms when it comes to our rigorous recruitment process. We treat interns the same because we consider that they are permanent recruits in waiting.
We deliver the same high quality screening, interviewing and grooming process in all cases to make sure you receive candidates that are qualified, suitable, motivated, and prepared.
We start by taking the time to understand you, your business, and the nature of the position on offer. We turn that into a job description and person specification. And we then turn that into an attractive, but honest and factual, advert.
How do we find candidates?
We advertise your opportunity on our website. We also promote it directly to all the universities and business schools that we have relationships with. Then we email it to the thousands of graduates and near-graduates that are registered with us. And finally we post it on our Facebook page and twitter feed.
What is our process?
- Applications are received and screened for suitability.
- Suitable candidates are then interviewed personally, twice, over the phone or by Skype, and scored across all the criteria that you have laid down
- We reject all but the best
- Those that make it this far are then prepared to face you
- CV’s and application letters from the very best candidates that meet your criteria, and impress us the most, are then sent to you for consideration
- We manage the interview and offer processes with you to ensure a successful outcome
- If there are any visas to prepare we assist you and/or the candidate if required
- If necessary we assist the candidate with relocation and familiarisation including accommodation search, NHS registration, etc.