What can you do with your visa?

Your 2017 Visa Guide

A visa is a document associated with your passport that allows you to enter, leave, stay and work in a country for a given period of time. You are required to have one in order to apply for jobs in another country so make sure you do have a valid visa before you apply!

What visa do you need?

Tier 4 Visa

According to the official Gov.UK website, in order to study or work in the UK, you would have to apply for a tier 4 visa. This requires you to be all of the following:

  • 16 years old or over
  • Be able to read, write and understand English to at least the B2 level
  • Be able to financially support yourself (excluding money received from paid work)
  • From a country that’s isn’t in the EEA (European Economic Area) or Switzerland

Tier 2 Visa

You can apply for a tier 2 visa if you have been offered a skilled job or from any country that is not in the EEAor Switzerland.

How much do I have to pay?

All fees for visa’s can be found on the GOV.UK website and are very varied so make sure you check how much it will cost you before you start thinking about applying for one!

All information has been sourced from the official GOV.UK website and is subject to changes in regulations



0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *